Thursday, November 1, 2012

20121101 Fish with Broccoli and Potato


I was a bit lazy so I didn't make anything fancy or difficult today. The beauty of this dish is - my baby can simply feed herself the whole dish without any help (my 9 month old is a big fan of finger food and has mastered chewing pretty well)! Oh it is the PERFECT dish after a work day, so I don't have to gulp down my dinner while feeding a hungry baby. This recipe makes enough for 2 servings.

INGREDIENTS
1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
1 medium potato, diced
120g white fish filet, cut into large chunks
1 tsp flour
grated cheese

METHOD
1. Heat the oven to 150 degree C.
2. Dab the white fish chunks dry and sprinkle them with about 1 tsp of flour. Heat a little olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the chunks - about 4-5 minutes per side, flip occasionally.
3. In the meantime, steam the broccoli florets and potato (I use Philips Blender/Steamer) for about 15 minutes.
4. In a small casserole dish, mix the fish chunks and vegetables together. Sprinkle with some grated cheese and cook in the oven for about 5 minutes. Cool and then serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment